scheda aggiornata 20 minuti fa
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 versione 20.8.3 beta per schede video dalla famiglia Radeon HD 7000 sino alle serie Radeon R9 300, Radeon R9 Fury e Radeon RX. Di seguito le principali note fornite con i driver:
- Project CARS 3
- Marvel’s Avengers
Using AMD’s latest driver Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 edition
20.8.3, a Radeon RX 5700 XT GPU offers an average 12% better FPS
performance in Fortnite (DX12) on the Epic setting, vs. the previous
driver iteration, Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 edition 20.8.1.RS-340
Added Vulkan Support
This extension adds more dynamic states. This allows applications to reduce
the need to recompile and bind pipeline state objects.
This extension allows applications to store application-defined data in a
64-bit private data slot.
This extension adds stricter requirements such that drivers return default
RGBA values instead of undefined values for out-of-bounds reads. The number
of components returned depends on the number of components present in the
This extension indicates the driver’s support for shader modules using the
SPV_GOOGLE_user_type SPIR-V extension.
- Mortal Shell may experience a game or application crash when opening the
inventory window in game.
- Enabling HDR on some Radeon FreeSync 2 displays, may intermittently
cause the display refresh rate to be forced to the FreeSync ranges minimum
refresh rate during gameplay.
- Surviving Mars may experience an application crash or hang at launch on
Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- eFootball PES 2020 may experience an application crash at launch on
Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Radeon Overlay may not be available or may fail to invoke on Hybrid
Graphics system configurations when playing Hyper Scape .
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive may experience intermittent stutter
when some applications are running in the background such as third party
matchmaking clients or Discord .
- YouTube playback may become frozen with Microsoft Edge player and Chrome
when played on an extended display on some AMD Ryzen 7 3000 series and AMD
Ryzen 4000 series APU system configurations.
- Project CARS 3 may experience mirror like corruption when using VR
during game menus on GCN based Radeon graphics products.
- Project CARS 3 may experience performance issues when the Radeon
Software performance metrics overlay is enabled.
- Performance issues may be experienced when playing Horizon Zero Dawn on
select Radeon Vega graphics.
- With Radeon FreeSync enabled on Radeon RX 5000 series system
configurations, task switching to another display or application may cause
the display to flicker for a few moments.
- Brightness flickering may be experienced on some VP9 video content
playback through applications or web browsers on Radeon RX 5000 series
graphics product system configurations.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some
games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues
with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly
report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series
graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not impacted by
this incorrect reporting.
- With HDR enabled, Windows desktop may experience flickering, and
performing a task switch while in a game may cause colors to become washed
out or over saturated.
- Audio may experience instability when connected through an Audio Video
Receiver via HDMI on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
- Some games may exhibit stutter intermittently during gameplay on Radeon
RX 5000 series graphics products.
- AMD will continue to monitor and investigate any new reports of black
screen or system hang issues during extended periods of gameplay closely.
Users are encouraged to use the new Bug Reporting Tool for any issues they
Notizie h24 è un portale gratuito di notizie in tempo reale, lo scopo del sito è quello di raccogliere tutte le notizie più importanti presenti nel web da tutte le fonti e attestate giornalistiche attendibili e verificate, così da poter dare all'utente più informazioni possibili in modo semplice. Notizie h24 si diffida dalle false notizie, qui vengono pubblicate solamente notizie verificate. La responsabilità del contenuto degli articoli importati dai feed rss è totalmente a carico della reale fonte dell'informazione indicata al termine di ogni notizia.
Vuoi rimanere sempre aggiornato in tempo reale su ogni notizia pubblicata da notizieh24.eu? puoi trovarci su Google News!